Thursday, March 19, 2009

These are the Last Days

Today I am thinking about how quickly things are changing. Whether it is politicians changing their mind, or current events. The one thing that I am glad of is that God does not change. He doesn't have to, and we should take great comfort in this fact. Consider some of the things that are happening around us.
  • Four world leaders are calling for a global currency
  • The rate of HIV/A.I.D.S. transmission in Washington D.C. is the same as some places in Africa.
  • The wealth of many Americans has just disappeared.
  • There is a real threat of a nuclear Iran.
All of these things could cause us to fear, if we did not have the Lord on our side. But, the Lord is on our side and is fighting for us. The question is are we on His side? The Lord take scare of His own, and I will not fear because He is my light and my salvation.

These are indeed that Last Days, but not for the reason that many are advocating. These are the Last Days, because Jesus is about to come back for His church. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment