My daughter turned 13 this week. Just a few observations from my daughter
- Dad I get to ride in the front seat now
- Dad I can stay up later, right?
- Dad can I watch PG13 movies now?
Since my daughter turned 13. Just a few observations from me
- Wow, where did the time go?
- What a beautiful daughter I have
- Only 5 more years till she graduates
Turning 13 is the official mark of the teen years, and it is also a time for reflection. I know it sounds trite but love your kids while you can, because they grow up too fast. My daughter has grown these last thirteen years, have I? Well, just ask my daughter.