Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Amazed

Just today I had a friend call me several times and request prayer. The situation was pretty crucial, and he would have to pay a huge fine if he did not comply with this organization's request. It seemed as though he was going to have to pay the fine.
Here is the question, what if the fine is more than you can handle.

The answer: you pray. Here is what happened.

Today he had a meeting with a representative who needed documentation from him (that was packed in boxes, he had recently moved). He provided the documentation and expected the representative to scan each log individually. Instead the representative just looked at the documents, and told him that was all that he needed. A coincidence? I don't think so, let me tell you why.

When I talked with my friend I specifically prayed to God that he would have undeserved favor. Meaning people would show him kindness in this situation. And that is exactly what happened. I'm amazed at howGod cares about the things that trouble me or my friends. I guess that's why they call it "Amazing Grace."

No comments:

Post a Comment