Monday, May 4, 2009

Testimonies from ATF

I was unable to post until today, but let me share with you about this weekend. Here are some testimonies from our young people.

  • "God told me I was forgiven, and that He had a plan for my life. All I had to do was follow His plan."
  • "I need to read the Bible more, I could Jesus in my room as I was texting my friends. He told me that I needed to read the Bible and stop texting so much."
  • "God forgave me and gave me a brand start."
  • "I asked God to forgive me for being mean to my brother and sister."
  • One parent found their son even reading his Bible before school today!
If you have not been to an ATF near you, you owe to yourself to see what God is doing with the young people of today. For more information go to www.teenmania.org

No comments:

Post a Comment