Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Arrows in the Hand of God

Today at our Ministerial Alliance meeting a devotion was given by one of the Pastor's. His devotion was from Isaiah 49:1-4. He was focusing on the suffering of Christ as seen through the writings of the prophet Isaiah, but I was focusing somewhere else. Listen to this phrase in verse 2 "He has made me a polished shaft." What does that mean to you? Here are my thoughts.

  • God has prepared me and is refining me
  • God has a destination in mind for me
  • God is lovingly and tenderly preparing me
  • I am in His hands
What a joy to know that I am not an accident and neither are you. God knew you before you were born. He has a plan for you, and He is wanting to prepare you for your mission. You are in His hands, is there any safer place to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment