Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Now What?

As most of you know I have just been accepted into the Doctoral Program at Gonzaga University. This is a dream come true that I can pursue my Doctorate. The program at Gonzaga is estimated to take about 6 0r 7 years, and hopefully my Daughter and I will graduate the same year. My desire has always been to teach in Higher Education, and the only way to do it would be to pursue my Doctorate.

I love the environment that is found in most classrooms. The best time in my life was when I was in College and Seminary. I used to imagine the day when I would conduct my own classroom. What a thrill to have students who are like sponges, and long to discuss the lesson at hand. Life change has always been a big deal to me, and I long to be used by the Lord in the lives of others. So what's next?

I await a meeting with my advisor to set up my schedule for the Fall. Then I get ready to embrace this next challenge before me.

How about you, what is the next big challenge before you?

No comments:

Post a Comment