Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayer

Since tomorrow is the National Day of Prayer, the question that I want to ask you is why pray? This seems like an obvious answer, but is it? Why do you pray? How much time do you pray, and how often do you pray? I would like to hear from you. I will list below my answers, and I look forward to your response.
  • I pray for the same reason I breathe.
  • I try to pray for about an hour (sometimes more sometimes less)
  • My practice is to pray 5 out of 7 days
Prayer is not something we should just talk about, we should do it. The only way to become better at prayer is practice. My prayer time is a ongoing relationship with the Lord, there are no stops and starts. How about you?

Let us lift up our country before the Lord as we celebrate the National Day of Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment