Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Accepted?

My brother and I were just talking on the phone. I love my brother always has a way of encouraging me in the things of the Lord. He was telling me of one time when he wanted to be accepted, and he wondered why people hadn't noticed his talents. Then he told me that the Lord spoke to his heart and said, "you will never be accepted because you are mine." That got me to thinking does that mean that is always going to be this animosity between us and the world system? Yes. Does that mean that we are hated because we name the name of Christ? Yes. Does that mean that we should do something about this? Yes. We should love the fact that we belong to Jesus.

There is no way that we can please people. Have you tried it before? It is so difficult, it is meant to be that way. The one we are supposed to please is God, because He has accepted us and loves us enough to change us from the inside out. Today, be of good cheer you are accepted by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment