Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seasons

What season are you in? I mean are you enjoying a bumper crop in harvest season or maybe you feel like you are in the winter season where everything seems dead. Could it be you are in the spring where you prepare the ground and get ready to plant the seed?

Right now I feel as if though I am have planted a lot of seed, and I am waiting for a sign of life (anything!) Do you feel this way? I have come to realize that most of us are in different seasons at different times. Can I encourage you today wherever you are at that God is working even though we can't see Him!

Today God wants to encourage you to be faithful in whatever season you are presently in. Here is the promise found in His Word. "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

Keep doing good, and don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment