Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On the Road Ministry

I always thought I would travel and do ministry. Well I am. Let me explain.

I am traveling because I am part of a Community Coalition that is doing on going training. I am here in Louisville for training that is paid for by grant dollars. Here is the great thing about this. I am here not as Pastor John, but John. I can live my faith in front of others and I don't have to say a word. I have made it known where I stand and I have had some good conversations with people who are looking for answers. I don't know if I have the answer that they are looking for, but I listen and validate what they are saying. Why am I telling you this?

Because we are all in ministry in our respective occupations. The question is are we using the platform we have been given to be the hands and feet of Jesus?

I am flying out tomorrow and will have an opportunity to post on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment