Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Growth

My daughter called me at work today to let me know that her filling had just come out. I told her that she needed to put it in a bag and wait until her Mom came home. I didn't know what else to tell her, so I waited until my wife came home. My wife is the brave one, she pulls the teeth in our house. I am the one who doesn't want to even floss the children's teeth. Well, things were not as they seemed.

We went to the dentist and he said that the reason that the filling came out is because the other tooth is trying to come in.

Then I had a thought, are we concerned about the loss that we miss the new growth? We all have loss in our lives but I encourage you today to look beyond the loss and see the new growth that is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment