Monday, June 8, 2009

Excited

Just today I registered for school again. I am now a Doctoral student at Gonzaga University.

Have you ever done something that you said "Whoa this will be a challenge." I mean I am looking forward to starting, but as I am reading what is asked of me I begin to get the big picture. But, this is what I have always wanted to do. I have wanted to teach, and if this is what it takes to teach then I am willing to do it. The Bible tells us to count the cost, and right now I am beginning to understand that scripture more than ever. Don't just jump into something without knowing what it will cost you. I am excited to be in this atmosphere again where I am challenged to think and to interact in verbal and non-verbal ways. I was accused of being a "professional student", I stand guilty as charged because I don't want to ever stop learning.

How about you are you learning as you are leading? Or are you just living without learning? Embrace the challenge to be a continual learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment