Wednesday, June 3, 2009

God's Grace

I was watching an interview with Michael English online and I really appreciated what God has done in his life. Here is the interview below



The thing that I was amazed by is the story that he told. No one who has heard Michael English would have ever guessed that this man was carrying so many burdens. He is such a talented singer, and God has gifted him with an awesome voice. I still remember hearing "In Christ Alone". I was a DJ at WLUX and I played that song as much as I could. The words of that song were so inspiring.

I want to encourage you today that whatever you are struggling with today, God can set you free. There is enough grace for you today. You have not sinned away your day of grace, God has His arms open wide just ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment