Thursday, December 17, 2009

Running The Race



I was reading Hebrews 12:1 about the people that have gone on before us and are watching us as we run this race that is set before us. I guess I have always imagined that as a bad thing. These godly people see when I fall down, and then it occurred to me that they are watching to see me do good, not fall down. Let me share a couple of thoughts with you today

1. Because we are being watched from the stands we should lighten our load.

2. Because we are
being watched from the stands we should not be caught up in sin.

3. Because we are
being watched from the stands we should run the race before us.

Why do I share this with you today? Because you need to be encouraged that you are not alone in this race that we call life. Those who have gone before you are cheering you on, and one day we will run the last lap of our race, and we will enter the grandstand of heaven. Until then my friend keep running the race before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment