Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Global Warming?


There has been a lot of talk about climate change, and recently there has been some "experts" come out and air their doubts about climate change. It seems as though that people are not of the mind to accept what the news media reports, good for them. I want to say something that might shock some of you that know me, I believe in global warming.

Let me explain. I don't believe in the climate change that has been circulated around by Mr. Gore and most recently former President Bill Clinton. But I believe that as the Bible says there will be a global warming. The heavens and the earth will be renovated by fire. This is really the only global warming I believe that will take place.

Let me ask you are ready for that time? Do you know for a certainty that if you stood before a holy God He would allow you to go to Heaven? If you don't friend today is the day of salvation. It is a simple as ABC. Admit that you have done some things that you are ashamed of (sins). Believe that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins, and confess Jesus Christ with your mouth and believe that He has forgiven you and wants to lead you daily. If you have done this and you mean it you are a child of God. Congratulations, there is a party in your honor going on in Heaven right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment