Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In Dallas

We just landed in Dallas about an hour ago. We have been flying since about 11 am, not an extremely long day. Today was nice, but it is hard getting acclimated to the humidity and the two hour time difference. We are here for a U.D.E.T.C. which stands for Under Age Drinking Enforcement Training Conference. We will be here for the next two days and we leave on Saturday.

Here is what I am realizing. I have had more opportunity to talk about my faith when I am on these trips. I had a really good conversation with one of the guys who is from our local. Forget about trying to talk to a total stranger on the plane, that is difficult Instead put yourself in your community, and get involved with people who are good neighbors, but need to know how much God loves them.

This is where the rubber meets the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment