Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Ready for School


School starts for me on the 4th of next month, and my kids start on the 31st. Our house has been a clearing house for #2 pencils, paper, erasers, etc. It is a very active time for us right now.

Today I have spent a good time trying to read requirements for academic papers and downloading tutorials on Microsoft Office 2007. Yes I know, it is about time. I can still remember when we used typewriters and white out! LOL! How antiquated is that? Things are changing rapidly and time marches on, but surely there is something that will remain constant?

The good news my friends is that God never changes! It is nice to know in a world of learning curves, and information overload that God's message is still the same. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." This is good news.

So as you and your kids are hurrying around getting ready for the first day of school, remember the greatest lesson you could ever learn is how much God loves you! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment