Thursday, February 10, 2011

Share Your Victories

I listened (on the radio) with great delight as the Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers (sorry Steelers fans). It was so great a victory that I felt I had a part in it. Let me explain.

When we share our victories with others it makes victory that much sweeter. When we overcome a difficult obstacle and share it with others it makes that victory a reality.

At the end of Jacob's life he shares with Joseph the story of how he defeated the Amorites. He tells Joseph in Genesis 48:22 that "I am giving you the one mountain slope that I took from the hand of the Amorites." In actuality he gave him what was given to him by the Lord. Tonight I told my son how God "called" me to serve Him in ministry. I believe that this inspired him to discover what God wants him to do as he grows older.

Let me ask you a question have you shared your victory stories with anyone lately? Your wife or husband, your kids, the neighbor?

Share the victory, you never know what this will inspire in the next generation

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have given you a blogging award! Come check out the details of my pearl jewelry which is very nice. The pearl pendant necklace favoured by a lof of customers, and the big hoop earrings make you looks very excellent. Come and have a look, you will find that iy worth of visiting.

    ReplyDelete