Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not Like It Was Planned

Today, I had one of those days were nothing worked out as it was planned. I went to take my son to the doctor's. The doctor's office was 90 minutes away, and I was thirty minutes away when we called the office and they told us we would have to reschedule our appointment. How about the fact that we had just driven an hour only to be told to turn around, then things got interesting.

My son had been telling us that he was sick, he wasn't lying. We thought we could have made it but not it was too late. Needless to say we need to vacuum the seats and floor. Then to make things worse I ran out of washer fluid and I couldn't see out the window. Why did I get up this morning again?

This is what I realize. There is a reason for what happened today. Do I know what it is? No, but I don't need to know. God is in control and he will work things out for my good. That is good enough for me. Oh by the way does anyone know how to get stains and the odor out of carpet and seats?

No comments:

Post a Comment