Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Need You!



Have you ever felt insignificant among the 6 and 1/2 billion people in the world today? Well good, I don't feel so bad. It is not easy to see how you contribute to the bigger picture if you don't feel needed. I have good news for you. There are no insignificant people in the Body Of Christ.

It is a fact that the body is made up of lots of members. Each member has its assignment and when each member does what it is supposed to do, then the body functions properly. You may wonder what is my part in the Body of Christ? Am I an eye or ear or something else? Only you and the Lord know where you fit and what your job is. The most important thing to remember is that you matter.

Let me be so bold as to say that if you don't do your part, then I can't do my part. Or in another words you are needed, and you are so very significant. Thanks for being a part of the Body Of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment