Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fruit of the Kingdom

This morning I was reminded that God doesn't need me. That's right He doesn't need you either. That doesn't sit well does it? The truth is that God doesn't need me but He loves me!

God could have decided that angels would extend His kingdom or animals or whatever else He deemed right. The point being that we are replaceable. Is that a word? Well okay we can be replaced. God wants us and loves us but if we refuse to do it His way, then He will get someone else to do it. I am referring to Matthew 21:43 where we are told that is looking for a people that will produce the fruit of the Kingdom.

God has been so gracious that He would allow us to be a part of His plan, now all He is asking for is obedience. Are you ready to obey?

No comments:

Post a Comment