Monday, September 13, 2010

Life Has Been Like a Blur!

To all of my friends. I do apologize. I haven't posted for a few days. The only excuse is that my office hours are really crazy. Let me share a thought with you.

The other day I was unsubscribing a bunch of e-mail subscriptions, and the thought occurred to me that my in-box would be a lot less cluttered. If your in-box is anything like mine, there are probably 2 personal messages out of what 12? Time to unsubscribe.

Can I challenge you to un-clutter your mind? Cancel those subscriptions to that stuff you just have to delete anyway. Here are a few suggestions:
  • Go on a media fast: turn off the TV, the computer(except necessary e-mail), the I-pod and connect with God!
  • Read a good book: don't allow the hectic pace of life to stifle your imagination
  • Spend time with your family: no job is worth missing the best years of your life!
  • Enjoy God's Creation: go to the park or the mountains or someplace to calm the chatter.
Happy deleting!

No comments:

Post a Comment